The following prerequisites are required:
-.NET Framework 4.6.2
These prerequisites will be installed automatically if they
are not already installed.
Required OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (Released 11 Febuary 2017):
• Dark theme now applies to Settings and Dialog
• Fixed issue where Quick access arrow does not reappear after
being expanded via the cursor and then unexpanding again under certain
• You can now use the number keys on the keyboard as well as the
number pad to open shortcuts.
• Quick Access Bar now restarts
automatically when it crashes.
• Improved keyboard navigation support.
• F1 Key can now be used to access Help & Support.
• About dialog
◦Help button added to access Help & Support.
◦Other minor improvements.
• New Icon.
• Many behind-the-scenes
updates, optimisations and fixes.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (Released 3 November 2016):
- New app style to match Windows 10
- Custom title bars
- New font to match the default
system font of newer Windows versions
Better tablet mode support
- Bigger buttons in tablet mode
- Bigger menus in tablet mode
- Improvements to dark mode and high
- Quick Access Bar should now be
in the correct location after rotating the screen
- A scrollbar has been added to
the error box so that text does not get chopped off
- Quick Access Bar can no longer
be moved using the title bar, previously, attempts to move it with
the title bar could cause flickering
- Other behind-the-scenes changes,
improvements and fixes
New in version 22.214.171.124 (Released 21 September 2016):
-Fixed a bug where
when clicking or tapping on Shortcut 4, an error message is displayed
regardless of whether or not the shortcut is successfully opened
bug where Quick Access Bar might crash when disabling it from Quick Access
-Fixed bug where three dots on run button may not be
-Other minor fixes
What's New in version 126.96.36.199 (Released 17
-Support for Windows 10 Dark Mode
-The framework has
been updated to enable many improvements, therefor, Quick Access Bar now
requires at least Windows 7
-Improved support for tablets
-New and improved update system
-New Check for Updates
Option in Settings
-New, more detailed cannot find shortcut
-Fixed bug where cannot find shortcut error messages would
-The Quinn's Computing Feedback application is now bundled
with Quick Access Bar so you can easily submit feedback.
behind-the-scenes changes and improvements
188.8.131.52 (Released 7 June 2016):
-Support for high DPI scaling
-Other minor design changes
-Click on the version information in Settings for information about
automatic updates. A new automatic update system will come in a future